Things change so quickly, so we’re keeping up to date and adapting our service as per the latest NSW Health orders. All our staff are wearing masks and we are ensuring all our spaces are extra ventilated! Please remember to use the QR codes to sign in whenever you visit, and enjoy.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone that has had COVID-19, or is awaiting results, please don’t come in.
- Please follow the latest recommendations of NSW Government on how to protect yourself and others.
- Please wash your hands as recommended before visiting or use the hand sanitiser we provide in our counters.
- No hand-shakes, hugs, high-five or fist bumps to our staff. Thanks.
- Respect the social distancing rules: +1.5 metres from our staff and other customers.
- Use the tables and seats that we’ve designated for you to use. If the venue is full, please wait outside.
- Please check-in when you dine-in at any of our shops.
- We respect (and encourage) you wearing a facemask. Please do respect our staff as well when they wear a mask during service. It’s a small thing for the greater good.
SAMPLE COFFEE ACTION PLAN
WORKING LINKS, TEMPLATES AND PRINT MATERIAL
- NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan covering all our venues. Latest update 11 January 2021.
- Direct link to check-in at all our venues: samplecoffee.com.au/checkin.
- Customer info cards with NSW GovernmentQR codes for tables, one for each shop, print 94% on A6, internal use only.
- If you are feeling unwell and present symptoms, please contact Reuben or John, don’t come in and go get tested immediately.
- If you have been in contact recently with someone that is currently being tested or has tested positive, notify immediately and please don’t come in.
- Don’t be afraid to educate/call on a mate that is not following any of these critical guidelines, and also don’t take it personally if somebody calls on you. This is about protecting all of us.
- Managers for each shop must be familiar with the COVID Safety Plan (LINK ABOVE) and wear our badge sticker (LINK ABOVE).
- Ensure there is enough hand sanitiser, masks and gloves for staff use.
- Please wear a mask as per official instructions.
CUSTOMERS & VISITORS ETIQUETTE AND RECORD-KEEPING
- Politely inform customers that they need to space around and wait outside if capacity is exceeded.
- Ensure every dine-in customer, visitor or external service that stays for over 15 minutes checks in via QR code, samplecoffee.com.au/checkin.
TAKE AWAY & POS
- Reusables accepted (the evidence suggest that surface contact transmission may not be a significant cause of infection, WHO.
- Cash accepted, but contactless payments are preferred.
SHOP & DINE-IN
- Ensure all doors and windows are open as much as possible.
- Ensure any floor markers are in place and visible.
- Ensure different tables and seats are +1.5m between each other.
- Ensure there is a printed version of the latest COVID Safety Plan in the shop.
- Display QR code to check-in in the bar and on top of each table (LINK ABOVE TO INFO CARD).
- Place hand sanitiser next to POS for free customer self-serving. Make sure there is enough and an extra one in storage.
- Ensure paper menus are disposed of after each use or within a plastic lining that gets wiped after each customer use.
- Water glasses to be placed facing down.
CLEANING & WASHING
- Wash hands often and after touching any external object like food packaging, door handle, light switch…
- Use gloves when cleaning and retrieving used wares. Wash hands after it.
- Wipe tables and seats with a cleaning product often, at the very least after each service.
- Wipe pastry display and POS area as often as possible.
- Thoroughly clean every surface at the end of each shift: all bar surfaces, tables, seats, taps, door handles, coffee machine equipment.
- Limited capacity: 24ppl in shop, 12 in garage area, 10 in stairs corridor.
- There are 2 rubbish bins to place next to the street and Inartisan entry for customers to throw their waste.
- Clear the swap bucket station often so it looks nice and clean. Generally lives in the front bar, next to the lids.
- Marshall/manager: Billy/Dom/John
- Limited capacity: 4ppl inside
- Marshall/manager: Dave/Coen
- Limited capacity: 13ppl in shop area, max 15ppl in large table
- Marshall/manager: Shea
ROASTERY & CUPPING
- Clean keyboards (roaster and computer) and mouse, and other surfaces with an appropriate product often.
- All samples and production cuppings to follow SCA Modified protocol as per link below.
- No cupping guests for now.
- Provide hand sanitiser and masks in the delivery van.
Health Expert Statement Addressing Safety of Reusables and COVID-19, reinforcing the message of “systems in which there is no contact between the customer’s reusable cup […] and retail surface areas can protect workers and provide a precautionary approach to addressing COVID-19 transmission”.