GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times unless legal exemptions apply.
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone that has had COVID-19, or is awaiting results, please don’t come in and get tested.
- Please follow the latest recommendations of NSW Government on how to protect yourself and others.
- No hand-shakes, hugs, high-five or fist bumps to our staff. Thanks.
- Respect the social distancing rules: +1.5 metres from our staff and other customers.
- If the venue is full, please wait outside.
- Please check-in and check out using the QR codes, and show it to our staff so they can see the green tick. (If you don’t have a phone with you, ask our staff to do it for you via samplecoffee.com.au/checkin.
- Please do not congregate outside and do not block the venue’s entry.
- No dine-in at the moment.
SAFETY PLAN, LINKS AND OTHER WORKING MATERIALS
NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan for all our venues (separate docs). Latest update 9 August 2021.
Direct link to check-in at all our venues: samplecoffee.com.au/checkin.
QR Codes, A6/postcard, print 94% on A6, internal use only.
SAMPLE COFFEE ACTION PLAN & PROCEDURES
- If you are feeling unwell and present symptoms, please contact Reuben or John, don’t come in and go get tested immediately.
- If you have been in contact with someone that is currently being tested or has tested positive, notify immediately and please don’t come in.
- Don’t be afraid to educate/call on a mate that is not following any of these critical guidelines, and also don’t take it personally if somebody calls on you. This is about protecting all of us and the business.
- Managers for each shop must be familiar with the COVID Safety Plan (LINK ABOVE).
- Ensure there is enough hand sanitiser, masks and gloves for staff use.
- If there is something we’re missing or could do better, please raise your voice. Sometimes we may miss some details. Your input is necessary and very much appreciated.
- Consider getting vaccinated!
CUSTOMERS & VISITORS ETIQUETTE AND RECORD-KEEPING
- Politely inform customers that they need to space around and wait outside if capacity is exceeded.
TAKE AWAY & POS
- Reusables accepted.
- Cash accepted, but contactless payments are preferred.
SHOP & DINE-IN
- No dine-in currently.
- Ensure all doors and windows are open as much as possible.
- Ensure any floor markers are in place and visible.
- Ensure different tables and seats are +1.5m between each other.
- Ensure there is a printed version of the latest COVID Safety Plan in the shop.
- Display QR code to check-in in the bar and on top of each table.
- Check the green tick after every customer has signed in (and if they can’t, you can sign them in via samplecoffee.com.au/checkin.
- Place hand sanitiser next to POS for free customer self-serving. Make sure there is enough and an extra one in storage.
- Water glasses to be placed facing down.
CLEANING & WASHING
- Wash hands often and after touching any external object like food packaging, door handle, light switch, menus…
- Wipe tables and seats with a cleaning product often, at the very least after each service.
- Wipe pastry display and POS area as often as possible.
- Thoroughly clean every surface at the end of each shift: all bar surfaces, tables, seats, taps, door handles, coffee machine equipment.
Areas: Surry Hills cafe 20sqm, outdoor 2.81sqm Pro Shop: garage 50sqm, cafe 96.5sqm, stairs 47.4sqm OG: hall 85.78sqm, cafe 73.4sqm, outdoor 10sqm
- Take away only.
- Manager: Rowan/John/Billy
- Garage 50sqm (MAX 12ppl) Cafe: 96.5sqm (MAX 24ppl) Stairs: 47.4sqm (MAX 11ppl)
- Take away only.
- Manager: Coen/Sam
- Cafe Area: 20sqm (MAX 5ppl)
- Take away only.
- Manager: Shea
- Cafe area: 73.4sqm (MAX 18ppl)
ROASTERY & CUPPING
- Clean keyboards (roaster and computer) and mouse, and other surfaces with an appropriate product often.
- All samples and production cuppings to follow SCA Modified protocol as per the link below.
- No cupping guests for now.
- Provide hand sanitiser and masks in the delivery van.