Our wholesale coffee service is focused on quality, consistency, transparency and an overall outstanding customer experience. We pour our effort into sourcing and roasting the coffee we love to drink and are proud to serve. It’s our passion.
Are you looking for a new partner that brings more than just coffee? Let’s chat.
Let us take care of your coffee experience
Our wholesale service is geared to help our partners deliver the best coffee experience. This includes:
- Coffee blends for milk beverages and a seasonal range of single origins for espresso and filter, responsibly sourced from around the world and carefully roasted by our team in our warehouse space in Sydney.
- Equipment optimisation and dialling to make the most of our coffee.
- Training and education to step up your baristas’ skills.
- Servicing, technical support and advice.
- Consulting and advice on cafe design and management.
- A team of friendly people who cares about your business and always give their best to help.
Serve a truly thoughtful product
While sourcing and serving an amazing coffee is our main goal, we won’t compromise in the means to do it. We are one of the few Australian roasters that are a certified B Corporation, a network of businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
We are also part of the World Coffee Research Check-Off Program, and an active advocate for business transparency and accountability, communicating our progress through our journal, social media and annual reports.
Want to know more? See what the press says about us.
Be part of a wholesome family
Our network includes like-minded businesses that share our vision and use great coffee to connect with their communities.
You may know the names Sixpenny, Flour & Stone, Cornersmith, Kaizen Coffee, Fleetwood Macchiato, One Another, Saint Lucifer, Kurumac & Coolmac, Mensch Bagels… they, and many more, are our part of family.
Hear chef Dan Puskas (Sixpenny) about why he chose Sample Coffee:
We love to surround ourselves with those who also believe in the power of coffee to build relationships, create meaningful moments and uplift our feelings.
Get in touch today and let’s start working together.